Ever wanted to learn how to fly and become a pilot? This page is for you!
Scroll all the way down for helpful resources and links.
Please fill out the following and email to DanWeecks@gmail.com or bring a printed copy to our first meeting.
As an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), Dan provides the following services:
- Private Pilot (from never having been in a cockpit to becoming an FAA certified Private Pilot)
- Commercial Pilot (Ground & Flight Training)
- CFI (ground school and some flight training — contact me for details)
- Flight Reviews
- Drones (sUAS Ground and Flight Training)
- Public Speaking about aviation and becoming a pilot
- Skype Ground School sessions
- High Performance Endorsement (ASEL)
- Complex Endorsement (ASEL)
- Flight Training
- Ground School
- Skype Ground School Sessions
- sUAS (drone) training (Flight and Ground)
- *Public Speaking (rates may differ)
“I've only known Dan for a few short months, but in that time I have learned more from him than I thought possible.
Dan’s organization is out of this world, and his overall flow and use of acronyms really helped me take my flying to the next level.
Dan really knows his stuff and I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering aviation as a part of their future."
-Andrew Acton, student pilot
Drone Pilot Resources:
- FAA's Guide to Becoming a Drone Pilot
- FAA Drone Pilot Testing Standards
- Knowledge Guide
- Written Test Study Guide
- Sample Questions of Written Test
- Knowledge Test Guide
Student Pilot Resources:
- FAA's Student Pilot Guide
- Private Pilot ACS (Airman Certification Standards)
- Risk Management Handbook
- Suggested Equipment List
- Aeronautical Chart User's Guide
- Free Written Practice Test (King Schools)
- Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Airplane Flying Handbook
- Risk Management Handout
- Weight and Balance Handbook
- Night VFR Flying Risk Management
- General Aviation Information – Plane Sense
- Tips on Mountain Flying